Friday, April 3, 2009

Cheek update

Our little man is doing much better these days. His face started going down the very next day and by yesterday, I would say it was back to normal. What a random thing to happen! The doctor said sometimes it can turn into a reoccuring thing. Let's hope not, but now I'll know what it is if it does. I know his cheeks may still look swollen to some, but trust me, that's just his normal extra cute, extra chubby cheeks!As a side note he is starting to say a few words. Mama and Dad, ball, dog, car, wow, bottle (baba), banana (nana) and my personal favorite, cracker. This morning I was laying on the couch and he was playing with his books and he then crawls over to me, stands up right in front of my face and says "cracker." So I asked him if he wanted a cracker and he gets so excited, laughs and starts saying it over and over again. He knows what he wants I guess and enjoys being able to communicate that with me. Walking still eludes him. I think it will be sometime soon because he is taking quite a few steps but stills uses crawling as his main mode of transportation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he is doing better. I hope I can understand all these baby words. Can't wait to see him. Two weeks! MOM

Stephanie said...

Hey I hope you have fun at your cousins wedding. Did you find yourself a brown pencil skirt?