Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We love the Zoo!

I'm bored of seeing my blog post (and according to my sister, she is too), but haven't taken any pictures to keep it updated. I had a great post for Scott's birthday (which was last Thursday...Happy Birthday Scott) and I wanted to scan some of his younger pictures in it but couldn't find them. So the blog didn't end up being published.

So finally on to new events....Last night the zoo had an Ice cream Safari where they had All-you-can-eat ice cream for just a few bucks! You know my boys enjoyed that! Only a small part of the zoo was open where they were giving away ice cream and that included the petting zoo. I thought Tyson would enjoy the goats everywhere but all he seemed interested in were the gravel and rocks! I could hardly catch a picture of him because he was on the move the whole time.

See...there he goes!


Here is another part of Tyson and a neighbor/church friend with a goat.
I think the goat was hoping these boys had snacks on them (which is usually the case for Tyson) and came sniffing around.
I can't believe I didn't get any shots of Tyson eating ice cream, but he enjoyed his fair share.

2 comments:

Hafen Crew said...

I can't believe you guys haven't had much weather! No warnings or anything. WOW!! We love the zoo too. How's your summer? Are ya gonna head out this way anytime soon? We're headed to Franklin on Sunday...not sure how far from you we'll be, but come on down :)

LindaLou said...

Hey camera girl... a few shots of my grandson would be great!! Love the goats. MOM